ChunderSoft, LLC. Acceptable Use Policy (Last Rev. 4/2/2015)
ChunderSoft, LLC. (hereafter referred to as “ChunderSoft”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is dedicated to providing exceptional service while at the same time satisfying our legal and ethical responsibilities. We have set up a few guidelines for users of our service. We reserve the right to make changes to this AUP at any time. We may provide you with notice of these changes by updating the revision date stated about or by sending a notice to the email registered on file, but we recommend that you visit this page to check for updates each time you visit this site. If we make a change that materially impacts your ability to use the Services, you may terminate the affected Services without penalty. The most recent version of the AUP can be found on our website at http://www.chundersoft.com
Failure to abide by the terms of this AUP shall be grounds for immediate account suspension or termination, in some cases without notice, and forfeiture of all fees paid. Please note that the evolving nature of the Internet prevents us from including in this AUP all possible unacceptable uses of the Services. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, what other activities are unacceptable.
Web and FTP Site Content Policies:
We do not allow any of the following content to be published on any of our servers:
- obscene speech
- promoting violence or injury
- using defamatory, threatening or abusive language
- gambling, or similar activities such as HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs), Ponzi schemes or pyramid schemes
- online pharmacies
- violations of U.S. export control laws
- violation of intellectual property rights of others
- forging, misrepresenting, omitting or deleting message headers, return mailing information, or internet protocol addresses to conceal or misidentify the origin of a message
- creating or sending Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, flood or mail bombs, or engaging in denial of service attacks
- hacking, and/or subverting, or assisting others in subverting, the security or integrity of ChunderSoft, LLC’s services or systems
- acting in any manner that might subject us to unfavorable regulatory action, any liability for any reason, or adversely affect our public image, reputation or goodwill, as determined by us in our sole and exclusive discretion
- soliciting the performance of any illegal activity, even if the activity itself is not performed
- directly facilitating violation of a law or regulation and/or instructing others in prohibited activities
- Content of a pornographic, sexually explicit, or adult nature.
- Content of an illegal nature (including copyrighted material).
- Pirated software sites Hate sites or content that could be reasonably considered as slanderous or libellous ChunderSoft, LLC representatives will decide upon content that is questionable regarding any of the aforementioned criteria.
- Users posting any of the above content on their sites may have their Web and/or incoming anonymous FTP services temporarily suspended. They will then be contacted by ChunderSoft, LLC and given the opportunity to remove the content in question before having their services reinstated. A repeated offense may cause cancellation of service without refund of any fees or any further notice.
Email Usage Policies:
ChunderSoft, LLC does not support unsolicited email messages sent by users of our system (also known as junk email or SPAM). Users sending unsolicited email messages from our system will have all of their services temporarily suspended. They will then be contacted by ChunderSoft, LLC and informed of the suspension before having their services reinstated. A repeated offense may cause cancellation of service without refund of any fees. ChunderSoft, LLC does not allow any hosting account to give out free or paid email hosting on a public level. It is up to the reseller to monitor and control outgoing junk email/spam.
Shared hosting accounts cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than a customer. You may not sell, lease or assign the connection or parts of the connection to any party other than those named in our records. Allowing ftp access and hosting websites of End Users is not a violation of this AUP.
Shared web hosting accounts may not be used for distributing software or multimedia products.
Our web hosting accounts shall not be used to distribute and store an unusual amount of multimedia files. Multimedia files are defined as any graphics, audio, and video files. An unusual amount refers to any web site with disk space usage for storing the multimedia files exceeding 70% of its total usage, either in terms of total size or number of files.
We do not allow chat rooms on our shared hosting environments. We also do not allow proxy servers or scripts, torrent trackers or torrent clients to be run from our shared/reseller hosting servers, and will not register or install any third party DLLs/EXEs or software on our shared/reseller hosting servers.
Customers caught using our system for illegal activities, including but not limited to breaking into remote systems, credit card fraud, theft, vandalism, threats, or violence, will have their accounts immediately cancelled without refund of any fees.
You are responsible for ensuring that materials disseminated or posted using our services comply with this AUP and relevant laws, including materials that have been posted by third parties. We do not review, edit, censor, or take responsibility for any information customers or End Users may create. Therefore, we cannot accept any responsibility from customers, users of our services through third parties, or third parties, that results from inaccurate, unsuitable, offensive, or illegal content or transactions.
Use of our service requires a certain level of knowledge in the use of Internet languages, protocols, and software. This level of knowledge varies depending on the anticipated use of the services. Customer agrees that he or she has the knowledge and skills necessary to properly use the Services. It is not our responsibility to provide such knowledge or skills beyond our commitment to support your use of our servers as set forth in the TOS.
Disclosure of Information:
We may disclose information, including information that you and your End Users may consider confidential, in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, summons, discovery request, warrant, regulation, or governmental request. We have no obligation to inform customers or End Users that this information has been disclosed and in some cases may be prohibited by law from doing so. We also may disclose such information when it is necessary to protect us or others from harm.
Right To Refuse Service:
ChunderSoft, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a professional environment for the users of our system. This includes any programs, such as CGI programs that are using excessive amounts of system resources. Excessive amounts is defined as any amount that results in substantial degradation of server performance. ChunderSoft, LLC is the sole determinant of what constitutes degraded server performance. On some occasions, we allow heavy usage depending on the situation. However, additional fees may apply.